Wednesday 18 November 2015

Police car downwinder Norris Cres - TWC

Wind was blowing WSW 28-35mph. Big waves but they were quartering from the side/rear which made things tricky. Interestingly, at the end of my paddle, I hitched a ride back to my car at Norris Cres. in a police vehicle. I also got taken out by a big open-water breaking wave, which was fun.

Here's the video:



Some pics also:

Launch at Norris Cres.:

Big open water breaking wave:

Aftermath of wave from underwater:

 15 second, 16kph glide:

Another glide:

Finish at TWC:


View from back of the police car:

2 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I found your post page, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round interesting post (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb work. sup lessons

    ReplyDelete